The #1 prescribed treatment for vaginal yeast infections – available without a prescription.
When you have a yeast infection, it helps to know that there's a fast and simple way to treat it. DIFLUCAN ONE is a trusted treatment that's clinically proven to relieve the itching, burning and discharge associated with vaginal yeast infections (VYIs). So whether this is the first time you've had a VYI, or it's the first time you're trying DIFLUCAN ONE, the information below will tell you what you need to know about the #1 brand prescribed by doctors in Canada for the treatment of yeast infections.
What is DIFLUCAN ONE?
DIFLUCAN ONE is a 1-pill, 1-dose, 1-day treatment that is clinically proven to cure most yeast infections. It can be taken anytime, anywhere, and it starts to relieve your symptoms in just one day.
Did you know?
For years, DIFLUCAN has only been available by prescription – and it has become the #1 brand prescribed by doctors for the treatment of yeast infections. But it’s also available without a prescription as DIFLUCAN ONE.
How does DIFLUCAN ONE work?
DIFLUCAN ONE works by stopping the growth of the fungi that caused the yeast infection in the first place. Although you only need to take one pill, the medication in DIFLUCAN ONE, fluconazole 150 mg, continues working in your body for several days until your yeast infection is cured. You'll notice your symptoms begin to disappear within 24 hours and within 7 days they should be gone completely. If your symptoms have not improved within 3 days and have not completely disappeared within 7 days, contact your doctor.
What you should know about taking DIFLUCAN ONE
How it's taken:
- Take DIFLUCAN ONE by mouth as a one-time only dose, with or without food.
- It can be taken anytime, anywhere to relieve the itching, burning and discharge associated with yeast infections.
- Do not take more than one dose for an infection.
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking DIFLUCAN ONE if:
- This is your first yeast infection.
- You have frequent vaginal infections.
- You are at increased risk for sexually transmitted infections, have multiple sexual partners or change partners often.
- You have heart disease.
- You are considering using this product for a child under 12 years old.
Possible Side Effects:
- Most side effects reported in clinical trials were mild to moderate in nature. They included headache, nausea, abdominal pain and diarrhea.
- If you develop skin eruptions, experience a new rash or allergy symptoms such as hives, contact a doctor or pharmacist.